In this seven week course, you’ll create a unique and powerful act based on your real life experiences.
- You’ll learn where to look for the best material, and you’ll be guided through the process of crafting that material into a 5 minute set that will blow people away. If you’ve been writing down joke ideas all your life, or if you’ve just been told you’re a funny person, the workshop teaches how to make your own brand of humor relatable to every audience.
- You’ll learn to structure material and how to deliver it with confidence that will win an audience over every time.
- You do not have to have any previous experience to be successful in this course – and even if you’ve been onstage before, this workshop will focus your skills to a new edge.
Money doesn’t have to be a problem.
- You can check out the first class for free, and if you want, sign up with our payment plan.
- You’ll pay $100 per week for the first 4 weeks. Contact Cary Odes for arrangements.
For Advanced Students
- Even though you’re working hard on your act, you may not know exactly how to move to the next level.
- You’ll learn how to:
- Expand your comic mind. Make the unusual choice.
- Work with the crowd. How to be in the moment without losing the momentum.
- Craft the perfect set. Sure you have jokes, but how do you put them together.
- Connect your material to the situation. Every show is different, your act must adjust.
- Craft a theme, generate callbacks, and close like a monster!